Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Confessional



I confess...I love me some Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2...so does Brian, but I am not sure he would actually confess this.  I have watched this show from the beginning from when they were on 16 and pregnant.  We of course DVR it and watch it the next day because..hello... it comes on at 9PM and that is bedtime..and hello...I am not a fan of watching live T.V. anymore.   I also confess that I talk yell at the T.V.  and tell them how they have lot of growing up to do...because they do.

I confess...I don't recycle...Not like I should.  We still drink from plastic water bottles.  I know I know...I have seen the video how they are horrible for the earth.  Good news is that I do have a sack full of the plastic bottles to take to school and put in our recycling center...because, I am not even sure if our city picks up recycling.   

I confess...that because of the many pregnancies around me...I am getting baby fever...more and more everyday.  We are going to start trying for baby #2 in August...we will wait till August because that is the plan. 

I confess...I'm a planner.

I confess...this confessional is kind of boring...but I'm not completely ready to confess all my sins confessions just yet.

2 comments:

Tarvers said...

How exciting! Baby #2. John and I are thinking about this already too, but seeing as Austin is only 5 months I have a lot more thinking to do ;)

Impulsive Addict said...

I CAN NOT believe you watch that craptastic show! It's wrong. That's all I have to say about that.

I want another baby!!!!! So does Mrs. Carpenter...but she has to wait.