Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Confessional



I confess...I hate pacifiers.  Kade used one when he turned two weeks old for about a month or so until we figured out his tummy issues.  Once that problem was solved the plug pacifier was gone.  I cringe when I see kids who can walk and/or talk with a pacifier in their mouth.  NO pacifier...period.  I still hate the fact that Kade used one for that short time.     

I confess...I hate when fast food places get my order wrong.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get a simple order right...or apparently it does. 

I confess...I get a little moody when I send Brian out to run errands and one thing I have on the list is to bring me back a diet coke and he comes back with everything but the diet coke.  I don't care if he comes home with flowers or jewelry...where's my drink?

I confess...I love making list and sometimes I will number that list.

I confess...I can not type without using random periods...

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Yay! I love that you jumped on the confession bandwagon. Cash doesn't use a pacifier and never did...which I am sooooo thankful that's not a habit I'll have to break when he's older.

Impulsive Addict said...

Emma only uses her bink at bedtime and it will soon be taken away. With our next baby, I'm thinking of not using one at all.
Loved your confessions and thanks for leaving me a comment. Oh wait....that wasn't you.

Anonymous said...

haha...this confession makes me laugh bc i can totally see you telling Brian- with flowers or jewelry in his hands- "umm...where's my diet coke?" :)