Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Got Nothing...

Yes, it Has been awhile since I posted.  I feel like I have nothing to say, but Adriane keeps bugging pushing me to update.  I mean, do you really want to know...

 ...that the last couple of days, the inside of my car has smelled like something crawled in there with one of Kade's dirty diaper and then died in the dirty diaper?  Because.It.Has.  I did find the problem tonight...sour milk.  Bleh. 

...that Kade has a dog-pillow-pal that we have to put up anytime we are not at home or not in the same room with the pillow?  Why?  Because Vato, my almost 10 year old dog, likes to get his groove thing on with the pillow pal.  Bleh.  (Brian states that everyone needs lovin).

...that Brian and I went out...on a date...without Kade...for the first time in 20 months?

...that I almost made Brian call my parents and ask for permission since it had been so long?

...that Kade likes older women?  Sorry Emma






3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

What is Kade doing in that picture? Who is that? I think it's called "cheating on Emma". Whatev.

Yes, we want to know about all of those things! Tell us about the date! How exciting! Where did you go? Did you enjoy it?

Throw the humpty pillow away. Ew.

Clean your car more often. No milkie milk in the car. DUH.

Adriane said...

Don't let IA make you feel too guilty about Kade and his older woman. I mean, really...she has made comments dropping hints about Emma and Cash, so...what I'm trying to say is Emma is (obviously) keeping her options open.

I do agree with IA in that YES, we do want to know that stuff. I loved this post.

Impulsive Addict said...

Umm...I got no reply back on this one and Adriane needs to mind her own bizness!