Monday, December 20, 2010

Here goes...

Ok..here goes.  I have been wanting to start a blog forever, but I haven't.  Why you ask?  Well, I'm not sure.  So today...Monday, December 20, 2010 I decided to start one.  I was going to wait for my friend Jenny to update hers, but I have been waiting for awhile  (Shout out to Jenny..Hey)  Now I know there are many of many blogs out there.  I read several of them...there are some good ones out there.  My friends Adriane, Autumn and Christy write some awesome blogs.  (Shout out to them too).  If you are looking for an awesome blog with grammer and engligh mechanics all perfect...this may not be the blog for you...*Adriane and Autumn.
So Welcome to my blog and please be patient as I try to figure out how to make it look all fancy smancy.    

7 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Good start girl! Thanks for the shout out! I'll help in any way I can! I love that I'm your first follower! =)

Unknown said...

What is up! This sounded interesting so I decided to follow you!! haha!!

Jenny said...

wurd!
i'm happy to know i have someone that's been awaiting my family business. i haven't updated in so long...what would be the point.
oh and i know why you started a blog! it's christmas break, baby Kade was prob napping and you prob didn't have much else going on. that was me several years ago when i started. now three kids and working full time, HA! but maybe this will inspire me to make more of an effort. good luck to you in your blogging adventure.

KH said...

Cool! I'm adding you to my reader! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!

Locketts said...

Confession: Josh proofreads every blog post before I publish. I promise to follow your blog and never be snarky about grammar. Also, if you ever need help with headers just message me. Merry Christmas!

Kara said...

Autumn,
Thank you. Good to know about your little proofreading secret.
I love your headers so whatever you need to help me with mine let me know.
Oh, and we also tried to thank of some cute title for us (didn't want to steal your 3) but Ramsey Roo and Ramming Ramsey's (Brian's idea) just don't have that click. So if you know of any creative words that can go with Ramsey let me know.